The Lead5 web-based research and data platform ("Site") provides news, data, and analysis on the executive search industry ("Content"), including entities, events, and opportunities therein. This data is provided to you pursuant to a license agreement and, by using the Site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms & Conditions" or "Terms").
1. USE OF THE SITE. You may access the Site and use the content made available to you in accordance with these Terms & Conditions for your particular research purposes in connection with your personal or internal business operations, but not for commercial gain or any other purpose prohibited by these Terms & Conditions.
2. REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNTS. Some content available on the Site is not publicly available or has not been publicly collated and indexed elsewhere. As such, it may only be accessed on the Site with valid login credentials, provided to you pursuant to a license agreement and in accordance with these Terms & Conditions. You must register to obtain an account with login credentials by completing the requested information. Your account credentials are for your personal use only and you may not allow anyone else to access the Site or its content using your account, user name or password. You are responsible for all use of your account and for taking reasonable measures to prevent unauthorized access. If you suspect or become aware of unauthorized access, you must notify Lead5 immediately by emailing email@example.com. Lead5 may suspend or disable your account or change your credentials at any time.
3. APPROVAL. Lead5 reserves the right to disapprove any registration or site access request for any reason.
4. LIMITATIONS ON USE. Except for the limited rights to record and print Content set forth in the Fair Use policy in Section 5, you agree not to otherwise download, store, reproduce, republish, transmit, display, distribute or take screen shots of any portion of the Content or Site. You further agree not to (a) sell, rent, lease, loan, transfer, sublicense or otherwise make available or permit access to the Content or Site to any third party; (b) modify, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any portion of the Content or Site; (b) use or attempt to use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, data mining, computer code or any other device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or process having similar functionality, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Content or Site; (c) violate the security of the Site or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Site, Content or Lead5's computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with Lead5, through hacking, password mining or any other means; (d) use the Site or Content retrieved from the Site in any manner that infringes or violates the rights of Lead5 or any third party; (e) export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof or the Content in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America; and (f) use the Site or Content in any manner that is unlawful or harms Lead5, its service providers, suppliers or any other user.
5. FAIR USE POLICY. Contingent upon other usage limits of your license agreement with Lead5, you may incorporate limited data derived from the Content into reports or notes for use solely in connection with your personal research or internal business operations; and (b) using the functionality of the Site, download and store up to ten profiles per day; provided that you do not store any data or individual profile for longer than thirty (30) days. Neither downloading nor printing shall be done for the purpose of obtaining a substantial part of such data and / or information or subset thereof.
6. DATA CONTRIBUTIONS. Subscribers may contribute data to Lead5 (each such person, a "Contributor"). Such data contributions are voluntary; however, any Contributor acknowledges that Lead5 may use any data so contributed without restriction, unless a specific written agreement to the contrary has been entered into by Lead5. In contributing such data the Contributor hereby agrees that its contribution does not breach any confidentiality agreement, copyright or intellectual property right (at law or in equity) or other agreement, or violate any law, and the Contributor acknowledges that Lead5 may use such data for any purpose and assume copyright thereof. The Site is not a venue for you to commit any illegal activity. The data underlying the Content has been obtained from sources that are believed to be reliable but neither Lead5 nor any third party providing data through the Site guaranty the accuracy of the underlying data or any projections based thereon. You must verify all information.
7. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS. All right, title and interest (including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights) in the Site and Content belong to Lead5 and its suppliers. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license or right, by implication or otherwise, under copyright or other intellectual property rights. You agree that the Site and Content are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to remove or obscure the copyright or other notices contained in Content retrieved from the Site including but not limited to any copyright or other notices included on the printable profiles.
8. NO WARRANTY. The Site and Content are provided for educational or informational purposes only. Any opinion, advice, article, publication, statement, service, offer, or other information or content expressed or made available on the Site or on any site linked to the Site, is that of the respective author or distributor and not of the Site. The Site assumes no obligation to update the Content, advise on further developments concerning topics mentioned or update the functionality of the Site. The Content contained on the Site may contain typographical errors. THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS", "WITH ALL FAULTS", AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO SATISFACTORY QUALITY, PERFORMANCE, ACCURACY AND EFFORT IS WITH YOU. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, LEAD5 AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. LEAD5 AND ITS SUPPLIERS EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, EXPRESS, STATUTORY AND IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS (A) OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT AND NON-INFRINGEMENT; (B) OF ADEQUACY, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS AND COMPLETENESS OF CONTENT OR RESULTS; (C) ARISING THROUGH COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE, AND (D) OF UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE ACCESS OR USE.
9. MODIFICATIONS. Lead5 reserves the right to modify this agreement at any time. Any modifications will become active at the time they are posted to the Lead5 website. We will make reasonable effort to contact you using the information that you provide to notify you of such changes. At our option, and in lieu of contacting you directly, we may advise you of modifications to this agreement by placing a notification prominently on the Lead5 website. Ultimately, it is your responsibility to be aware of the Terms by checking them each time you access the site. Any failure on Lead5's part to notify you of any Terms changes does not alter the validity or enforcement of said Terms. IF ANY MODIFICATION IS UNACCEPTABLE TO YOU, YOUR ONLY RECOURSE IS TO TERMINATE THIS AGREEMENT. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE SITE FOLLOWING OUR POSTING OF A NEW AGREEMENT ON OUR SITE WILL CONSTITUTE YOUR BINDING ACCEPTANCE OF THE MODIFIED TERMS
10. REFUND POLICY. You acknowledge that Lead5 offers non-public site access, content and services that provide value at the point of consumption. Additionally, Lead5 provides an opportunity to try its service without cost in order to assess its value. As such, you understand that all transactions are final and that Lead5 provides no refunds.
11. GENERAL PROVISIONS. Either party may change its contact information from time to time upon written notice to the other party. No failure or delay in exercising, on the part of either party, any privilege, power or rights hereunder will operate as a waiver thereof. If any provision of this Agreement shall be adjudged by any court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision shall be limited or eliminated to the minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in, and shall be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of Georgia. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Atlanta, Georgia and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. Any waivers or amendments shall be effective only if made in writing signed by a representative of the respective parties authorized to bind the parties. Both parties agree that this Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding of the parties and supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements and communications relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
For more information regarding these Terms & Conditions or for questions regarding billing:
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting the privacy of your personally identifiable information and promoting trust and confidence on the Internet. This Privacy Protection Policy (the "Policy") is applied to all of the websites owned by us and describes the methods that we use for the collection, storage and use of personally identifiable information about the users of our websites. As used herein, "personally identifiable information" means any non-public information that would enable us or a third party to identify or contact users of our websites (sometimes referred to in this Policy as "you") by electronic or other means.
Use of Information
We use the personally identifiable information we collect principally to provide you with the information that you have requested to collect payment from you and to let you know about other offerings which may be of interest to you. Postal and email information, for example, enables communication about services offered and ordered, as well as the proper provisioning and billing of those services.
Like most businesses today, we use third-party vendors to carry out certain functions. And like most businesses today, we share online data with those third-party vendors to the extent necessary for them to perform their work. For example, we may use a third-party payment processing company in order to process credit card payments for subscriptions. In such an instance, we will share your personally identifiable information in order to verify the credit card account information that you have submitted to us. We contractually require such third-party vendors to use personally identifiable information that we share with them only for the purpose(s) for which it was shared. We also contractually require such entities to protect such information from any further or otherwise improper use. We do not otherwise rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people except when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances: From time to time, we may provide personally identifiable online information in response to subpoenas and other legal demands from law enforcement agencies or in response to court orders. We may use the email address you provide to give you product announcements, service updates or additional information that you may request.
Sign In with LinkedIn
By clicking "Sign in with LinkedIn", you agree to let LEAD5 store your LinkedIn profile.
Security of Information
All personally identifiable information is maintained in secure databases. We use multiple layers of encryption, firewalls and other technology to ensure the security of your personal information, and to prevent unauthorized access or improper use.
Let us show you why top executives have relied on Lead5 for the last 5 years.
Josh Wimberley, Lead5 CEO & Founder